We collect personal information from visitors to this Website through the use of on-line forms and every time you e-mail us your details. We collect additional information automatically about your visit to our Website.
Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via this Website for the purposes of:
• providing and personalising our services;
• dealing with your inquiries and requests;
• administering membership records;
• maintaining information as a reference tool or general resource;
• carrying out market research campaigns;
• providing you with information about services.
Please contact us if you do not wish to receive information about:
• AEL and our services
• Services offered by member firms of AEL
Alternatively, you may opt-out by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com, or writing to us at the registered office address: c/o Su Rawlinson, AEL Executive at 5 Fleet Place, London, UK, EC4M 7RD.
We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
Profile information will be used in collating documents. This will include your CV and contact information.